Tagged by some bitch. (You know who you are <3)
1. Lance has undergone several redesigns before he became the Lance you all know today. He was originally a feline named Leo, and prior to Leo were a few bland hedgehog designs. The original concept behind Leo was to be a parallel to Blaze the Cat. Sky blue fur, blue pyromancy, yellow boots, etc. It wasn't until 2010 that he became Lance the Wolf, before I joined dA.
2. Lance was originally a Sonic FC who came from the Sol dimension like Blaze. He was much younger, much more outgoing, and sarcastic than he is now. He would have teamed up with a few official characters to take on the Eggman Empire that now reigned over Mobius after Sonic's death. The idea was scrapped.
3. Lance's occupation is titled "Gaurd Dog". He works for "Rocket Volo Delivery" with Ember and Marus. His job is to make sure the packages reach their destination safely, and to fend off pirates. On the side, Lance and his coworkers are treasure hunters and bounty hunters.
4. Lance, Marus and Kezia both served the Altus Military within the same division during a cold war. Kezia was a sharpshooter and later an office secretary, while Lance and Marus were standard infantry.
5. While stationed in the swamp county of Ormica, during the Cold War, Lance was thought basic pyromancy by native Ormicans (the salamanders). He has yet to master pyromancy, and he's too lazy to train himself. Regardless, he is rather skilled.
6. Lance's magnum revolver is called the Mage .375 Omen. "Mage" is a weapons manufacturer from the northern country of Dalagis. The Omen uses .375 caliber rounds, is break-action with a removable cylinder, and kicks like a meul. It is Lance's prized possession, for only few of the Omen models were manufactured. The Omen's design was inspired by the revolver used by Vash the Stampede from the Anime "Trigun".
7. Lance's biggest character inspiration is Spike Spegil from "Cowboy Bebop", my personal favorite anime. The lazy, lay around all day, sleep and eat a lot yet somehow still manages to kick ass.
8. Lance used to have a twin brother named Claymore. He was scraped because I wanted to avoid the twins to be like Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry, and also because I hardly had much use for him.
9. Lance and Ember are childhood friends. Lance came from the country called Greyden. For whatever reason, he somehow ended up in Dalagis, where ember grew up. He joined Ember and Marus aboard the Anarchy Sage, Ember's father's old fishing vessel, to work for Rocket Volo Delivery.
10. Lance's boots are yellow.